Farrow Place is an apartment complex designed for persons 62 years of age or older and/or mobility impaired individuals.
Applicants must meet the following conditions to be eligible for residence at Farrow Place:
1. Be a single person 62 years of age or older; or
2. Single person 18 years of age or older and have a physical (mobility) impairment requiring the special design features of the unit; or
3. Two persons living together as a family whose head-of-household is 18 years of age or older and has a physical (mobility) impairment requiring the special design features of the unit.
4. Annual income may not be more than $27,650 for one person or $31,600 for two persons. *
* Income limits are subject to change by the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Other factors also determine eligibility. We run a criminal background check, eviction check, and address history on each applicant.
Also, all rental verifications from the last three years must be positive.